An essential part of Krav Maga training is its structured teaching process, delivery of learning and training methodologies. Its curriculum is divided into grades and levels, whether it is for civilians, military soldiers, Law Enforcement and security officers, Close Personal Protection personnel or members of special units. Click here to read more about how Krav Maga Global is developing Krav Maga further.
KRAV MAGA TRAINING INCLUDES:
- How to prevent, avoid, escape, and evade situations of conflict
- Learning how to fall and roll to reduce injury through impact on the ground
- Attacking and counter-attacking skills, using the hands, legs, feet, arms, and head
- How to use everyday objects for self-defense and fighting
- Techniques to defend yourself again unarmed attacks such as kicks, strikes, throws, different grabs to the body and clothing
- Techniques to defend yourself again armed threats and attacks involving knives, other sharp objects plus sticks and other blunt objects
- Techniques to defend yourself against threats with both short barreled or long barreled firearms
- How to defend yourself when on the ground
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- How to defend other people also known as Third Party Protection
Specific curriculums for governmental and security forces and departments from the infantry to the anti-terror squads, from the law-enforcement to the peace keeping missions.